This year the Fabian Society invite all Fabian members, including Young Fabians, to join them in Leeds (or on live stream) for the Fabian Society's 2021 Northern Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 13 November.
The Young Fabians are holding a panel there from 12-1pm, on The Northern Productivity Puzzle: Building a Stronger, Fairer Economy for Northern England. Our speakers will include:
- Henri Murison, Director of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Luke Raikes, Research Director for the Fabian Society
- Amy Dwyer, Chair of the Young Fabians Education Network
- Amarvir Singh Bal, Co-Chair of the Young Fabians Economy & Finance Network
- George Fairhurst, Chair of Young Fabians Yorkshire & the Humber (event chair)
Click here to find out more about the Northern Conference and book your place.
Please note that this is separate to the Young Fabians' AGM, which will take place on the afternoon of Saturday 20 November at The Warehouse - a venue run by Friends of the Earth in Birmingham City Centre. We'll also have an option to join on Zoom. For more information on the Young Fabians AGM, click here.
1 New Station St
Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 1PJ
Google map and directions