All Young Fabians members are welcome to attend the 2020 Young Fabians Annual General Meeting (AGM). This year we will:
- Hear from Shadow Cabinet Education team members Kate Green MP and Wes Streeting MP.
- Hear what the Young Fabians have been up to in 2020. To learn more, click here for our Annual Report and latest pamphlets.
- Confirm our new Executive Committee, and Honorary Presidents and Vice-Presidents, for 2020-21.
- Vote on motions to update the ways that the Young Fabians is run, and to switch the Young Fabians' Executive Committee elections to a Single Transferable Vote system.
- Vote on motions to renew our existing policy networks; and to establish a Criminal Justice Network, a Disability Advocacy Group, and a LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Group.
You can register for the event here.
Please note that only Full Members of the Fabian Society who are under the age of 31 on the day shall be eligible to vote in the Annual General Meeting. We have now shared full papers and an agenda via email.