The UK: A future leader in AI Governance?
Technology, Defence, & Cyber Network
(More speakers to be announced)
- Alex Davies-Jones MP, Shadow Minister for Tech and Digital Economy
Generative AI: ‘Manufacturing Content’
Chair - Marcus Storm, Senior Product Manager, NIQ
- Lara Lewington, Technology journalist and AI commentator
- Joel Gladwin, Director, Taso Advisory
- Areeq Chowdhury, Head of Policy, The Royal Society and Founder, WebRoots
Automation, R&D, and the Future of Work: ‘No Human Needed’
Chair - Theresa Duemchen, UK AI and Cyber lead, Global Counsel
- Charlotte Jee, Editor, MIT Technology Review
- Carsten Jung, Senior Economist, IPPR and former Fintech Lead, Bank of England
The UK as a leader in AI Governance:
Chair - Sasjkia Otto, Senior Researcher, Fabian Society
- Kir Nuthi, Head of Tech Regulation, Startup Coalition (formerly Coadec)
- Elena Simperl, Professor of Computer Science, King’s College, London & Director at the Open Data Institute
- Neil Ross, Associate Director, TechUK
The event will take place on 18th October at 80 Victoria Street from 6:45pm - 9:30pm. Food and drinks will be provided - if you have any allergies, email [email protected] once you have registered.
Instructions on getting to the venue will be shared once you have registered. Registration with your full name is compulsory in order to be able to attend.
If you have any accessibility issues please let me know at [email protected] once you have registered so I can make sure you're able to get to the venue safely and easily.
Secretary, Technology, Defence, and Cyber Network