After suffering the worst electoral defeat since 1935, the Labour Party is now in a prime position to win and form the next UK government. With a general election on the horizon, this event will explore what it takes for Labour to win power and what it takes and means for Labour to govern.
We will be joined by renowned politicians, campaigners, and advisors with a proven track record of delivery having contributed to some of the Labour Party's most historic successes over the years – drawing lessons from previous Labour administrations and Labour in government locally.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Paul Richards, a profound Labour campaigner and former advisor in the Blair governments
- Philip Collins, a renowned political commentator and Labour speechwriter for Starmer and Blair
- Leonie Cooper AM, Deputy Leader of the Labour Group at City Hall (Greater London Authority)
- Adam Hug, Leader of Westminster City Council
The event will be chaired by:
- James Maxwell, Co-Chair of London Young Fabians
- Rosie Kurnaz, Co-Chair of King’s College London Labour
A London Young Fabians & King’s College London Labour event.
This event has now sold out.
61 Petty France
London SW1H 9EU
Google map and directions