In this event, we'll cover three parts of the relationship between Britain and the EU post-Brexit:
The personal, with perspectives from young people affected by Brexit.
- The political, two former Labour MEPs analysing the changes brought by the transition, as well as the rights we have lost, what we have replaced, and what still needs filling post Brexit.
The potential, with our speakers considering the opportunities available; how the UK can stay involved in the future of Europe; and what activists can focus on now.
We'll be joined by:
- Seb Dance, former Labour Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for London.
- Julie Ward, former Labour MEP for North West England.
- Lara Parizotto, Co-Chair of the3million campaign's Young Europeans Network
- Panny Antoniou and Hannah Fuchs, Co-Chairs of the Young Fabians International Network
- Hunter Christopher, Secretary of the Young Fabians International Network.
Our co-chairs for this event will be Jamie Anker and Cecilia Eve of the Young Fabian International Network and Fabian International Policy Group.
You can sign up for this breakout event, and the rest of our packed New Year Conference programme, here.