Camden Labour Party is recruiting a part-time Campaigns Organiser.
Applicants must be members of the Labour Party and should have experience campaigning ideally paid or voluntary experience working in an organising capacity for an MP or local Labour Party/Labour Group. The post is part-time and will involve some flexible working, including some weekends and evenings.
The role will include tasks such as:
· The coordination of campaigning across Camden
· Production and design of campaign materials
· Organising of campaign days
· Volunteer management and recruitment
· The management of Camden Labour social media and website
Google map and directions