During the day, Amarvir works as a City Economist within the Big Four.
Politically, key achievements of his include: spearheading the use of data analytics to increase voter registration within his constituency of Bermondsey and Old Southwark as well as subsidising local transport for young people across Staffordshire.
As the Chair of the Economy & Finance Network he has:
- Founded the monthly macro updates
- Created the networks first ever mass social media campaign to showcase our high quality work
- Authored 16 articles
- Was invited to 3 podcasts
- Kickstarted learning and development of hard technical skills in the YF
- Hosted 4 events
- Made Labour Party history by having the first event on economics with three BAME female MPs
- Currently he is spearheading a policy pamphlet piece, titled “An Economic Lens to Reclaiming the Heartlands”