To kick start the New Year, the Young Fabians will be hosting their first Open Day at the end of January. We've got a fantastic day line-up for you with an agenda including: drop-in sessions with exec; policy discussions; and some YF Network AGMs. And of course we'll end the day with a social! The overall theme of the day will be centring around Globalisation & the UK's place in the Global Economy. You can find the agenda for the Open Day here
Whether you're new to the Young Fabians and want to hear what we're all about or an existing member keen to find out our plans for the year and network with other members, this will be an exciting & interactive day for all! Members are welcome to drop in and out throughout the day or stay for the whole thing it's up to you!
Networks who will be holding their AGMs at the Open Day include:
- Devolution & Local Government
- Communities & Home Affairs
If you are interested in running to be part of one of these networks, please take note of the following important information:
1) The positions voted on will include Chair and Secretary
2) Any candidate who wishes to run must be a Young Fabian member
3) Candidates can opt to either self-nominate on the day OR send a 250-word written statement to the returning officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 9am on Wednesday 25th January
4) Video-link should be available for any candidate wishing to stand but unable to attend in person
If you have any questions about the Open Day or the AGMs, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ria Bernard or any member of the Exec.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
61 Petty France
London SW1H 9EU
Google map and directions