Do you have an idea for an event? Are you just keen to discuss education policy?
Whatever your interest, we would like to invite you to our next YF Education Network Steering Committee meeting at 6.30pm, Monday September 18 at Fabian HQ, 61 Petty France, SW1H 9EU in London. We would be delighted if you can make it along.
The main topic of the session will be to plan our upcoming events. We are currently planning events on:
- The Government's Higher Education and Research Act, in particular the new Teaching Excellence Framework
- Special educational needs and disability
- Improving aspiration and access to Higher Education
- What’s Changed?: Black Students and The Future of Education
- The regulatory system - should OFSTED be changed?
- Reform of Teacher Training
- Emotional Education and PSHE
- International comparisons - what can we learn from other countries?
We would welcome any ideas people might have for contributing to these events, suggesting speakers and format. We are also keen to hear any ideas for other, future events.
After the session you are very welcome to join us at the pub to discuss Education policy, and politics in general, in a more relaxed setting.
61 Petty France
London SW1H 9EU
Google map and directions