So Britain has voted to leave the European Union. What does this mean for the Young Fabians, for our Party, and most importantly, for the country?
Join the Young Fabians for a special edition of our Open Days. The programme will include:
- An introduction session for new members and those who want to get more involved in the Young Fabians
- A campaign skills workshop, and a discussion of how canvassing contributes to a wider campaign.
- Policy discussions with our policy networks, giving you a taste of how they work and how to get more involved
- A look back on what we've achieved this year, and a discussion of the Young Fabian's strategy for the coming year
- A 'policy dragon's den', where you'll have 5 minutes to pitch an idea that should be in Labour's next manifesto.
This is the second Open Day we've run this year, and it's a great opportunity for new and old members to get together, to get a sample of what the Young Fabians have to offer, and to shape the organisation, so don't miss it.