The event will examine how women victims and offenders currently find justice through restorative justice; whether restorative justice has application in domestic violence and sexual violence cases; and how victim-offender mediation can be implemented throughout the UK while ensuring victim's safety.
- Dan Jarvis MP, Shadow Justice Minister;
- Restorative Justice Council;
- Ellie Cumbo, Fabian Women's Network, and formerly of Victim Support
- and the End Violence Against Women Coalition.
- Birgit Larsson, Restorative Justice Expert at the University of East Anglia
- Charlotte Proudman, Barrister at 1MCB (Chair)
Palace of Westminster
London SW1A 0AA
Google map and directions