How can the economy best work for women? What are the current barriers to women's full economic participation?
At this event we will discuss economic concepts around One Nation Feminism, including prosperity created and shared by all.
- Lucy Powell MP, Shadow Minister for Childcare
- Jerome de Henau, Economics lecturer, Open University
- Polly Trenow, Senior policy and campaigns officer, Fawcett Society
Topics for discussion will include:
- Impact of austerity on women and ways to address it
- Impact of gender inequality on macroeconomics
- Policy impact of the economics of care/feminist economics
- Addressing the gender pay gap
- Maternity/paternity leave and maternity discrimination
As always, men are very welcome to attend!
If you have any questions or would like to know more about how you can get involved in the project, please feel free to get in touch with Heather Vernon: email@example.com.
London SW1A 2LW
Google map and directions