Are you interested in getting involved in the Young Fabians Health Network? Do you have an idea for an event? Are you thinking about writing a blog post? Are you interested in writing a pamphlet?
Whatever your interest, do come along to our first steering meeting this year and have your say on the direction of the network.
We will also be holding elections to fill positions on the steering committee.
If you wish to stand as a candidate for the Health Network steering committee, please observe the following:
- All candidates must be a current Young Fabian member to stand in a network election
- Candidates can opt to either:
1) self-nominate on the day
2) send a 250-word written statement in support of their nomination (please note deadlines below)
- Audio / visual link will be available for candidates living outside of London - please notify the appropriate Network in advance (contact details below)
The positions as they stand are:
- Communications & campaigns officer
Please send written statements to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Monday 6th March